Theme: Challenges in implementing evidence-based work rehabilitation
Invitation: Send us your abstract
You have the opportunity to present your work for 350 participants from all the Nordic countries during the Nordic Conference in Work & Rehabilitation!
If your abstract is approved, you will get the opportunity to present your work orally, either as a speech in a parallel session where your abstract fits the theme, or as a short teaser in a plenary poster session.
- Service innovation
- Leadership, sickness absence and health – what is the evidence?
- What works in cognitive interventions?
- Evidence on return to work policy and practice from the perspective of the workplace
- Workability assessments in practice
- Work integration
- Cancer and work
- Vocational rehabilitation and disability
Time and place: 1.-3. October 2018, Scandic Holmekollen Park.
Early bird until June 1st: 6200 NOK incl. accommodation.
Deadline for submitting abstract: April 1st 2018
See preliminary program on www.workandrehabilitation.com